Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help identifying model

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have a Fitbit that my sister got me two years ago I wore it for a while and now I wanna wear it again but I can’t find the charger and I can’t remember what model it is. Asked my sister she can’t remember either, so I thought I would describe it and post picture. It’s a long, narrow face button on the side three copper dots in back   The charger as far as I can remember it’s sort of like a tiny resting cradle

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @LIBCO  identifying a style of device from a picture is hard. If you still have your account that you used when you first got it, that would tell you the exact device you own.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@Odyssey13 Thank you for your help.

@LIBCO , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your pictures. 

Due the missing heart rate sensors, the model in the picture seems to be an Inspire.  But I could be wrong. 
If it's an original Fitbit, you could try with the Inspire /Inspire HR charging cable. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

I have an account, but for some reason it doesn’t show any devices. Maybe I never entered that, but I swear I had it attached to my other iPhone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LIBCO   I agree with @JuanFitbit and that your Fitbit looks like an Inspire that is the Sangria color.  I'm including a link to the Inspire manual.  Check out p 9 that shows the watch band.  The Inspire has a peg attachment, not a buckle.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer