Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 blank/dim Screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Charge 3 has a really dim screen, you can't even see it enough to change the brightness, when I reset it it is more readable but within a few hours is dim again. I see this is a common problem, has anybody else been given a replacement. Any other help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Vicki 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

This is what mine is like. Have you fixed it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@VLoney @Say1 Thanks for joining us! 

Let me help you with your Charge 3 screens not working as it should. @Say1 You don't mention any troubleshoots so I suggest you restart your tracker by doing the following:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display.
  4. Press and hold the button on your tracker for 8 seconds. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
  5. Disconnect your tracker from the charging cable.

@VLoney since the issue persists I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried this method with my Charge 3 and I still can see nothing the screen is nearly blank. There is a slight color difference when I turn on the device but nothing is readable. I can sync it to my app but that's about it. I don't even see a percentage when it's charging. 

Best Answer