Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 blank screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i woke and took my fitbit off the charger and i tried to turn it on but the screen stayed black i trying pressing the buttons and they still vibrate and i tried all the thing like holing the button for 15 seconds while on the charger and i tried to change the clock face to solve it but it wasnt sync no more what should i do

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @olivia132, welcome to the Community Forums. I appreciate you have already tried to troubleshoot this situation before reaching us.

At this moment, the limits of what we can do for you here on the public community forums for the issue you're experiencing have been reached, so I've contacted our Support Team on your behalf to look into this issue further and provide you with some options. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further instructions. Note that due to recent events affecting our operations, support options are limited and wait times are longer than usual.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer