Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 blank screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

My fitbit charge 3 is not working, nothing bis showing on the screen m. It's just showing blank black screen. I tried every options while charging, pressed button for a while, but nothing is showing on the screen. I tried to sent mails also. Please fix this as soon as possible. From purchasing to till this date I'm facing issues only. Nothing is working properly or even it was not showing/counting correct data. It's like 100s around mail conversation between fitbit and I. Please try to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Bijal. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Charge 3 before reaching out. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

I've seen that our Support Team has already reply to your support case. If you haven't done so yet, please your inbox so our team can further assist you with this matter. 

I've moved your post to the Other Charge Trackers board for organization purposes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes