Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 blank screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought a Fitbit Charge 3 from Amazon around January 2020, but lately now (year 2023) both my wife and I have been unable to read the device's screen in sunny weather. I have read various recommendations on forums and among other users who have encountered similar problems, but none of it helps. Both mine and my wife's device are practically unusable.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @ViestursG , I also have an older Charge 3 (somewhat older than yours) and I have noticed that the screen is less bright than it used to be.  I expect that this is a result of a deteriorating battery.  (As I am sure you are aware, all rechargeable batteries have a limited life span, and how they are managed - whether or not they have frequently deeply discharged - makes a big difference: charging little and often is the best way to prolong the life of your battery.)

Having said that, it is worth checking the settings menu on your Charge 3 to make sure that the setting hasn’t accidentally been set to dim.

The newer Fitbit models all have a very vibrant colour screen which makes a big difference to the visibility, but unfortunately this technology was not widely available for the price when the Charge 3 was manufactured.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer