Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 clock face changed spontaneously

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know why my clock face changed, when I hadn't changed it myself? I hadn't done an update recently and was just wearing my Fitbit as usual, and the clock face spontaneously changed.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there @Jessicajil, it's nice to see you around! 

Regarding your question, we are not sure what might have caused this, but we would expect this to be a one glitch and I would ask you to keep an eye on your Charge 3, and in the case this happens again, please let me know and I will be glad to further investigate.

Have a nice day! Woman Very Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello there @Jessicajil, it's nice to see you around! 

Regarding your question, we are not sure what might have caused this, but we would expect this to be a one glitch and I would ask you to keep an eye on your Charge 3, and in the case this happens again, please let me know and I will be glad to further investigate.

Have a nice day! Woman Very Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

affects me as well.  It's very annoying!

Best Answer
0 Votes