Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I receive snapchat notifications on Charge 3?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got the charge 3, and have synced it with my phone, set up the app, and all that good stuff.

However, during this process, I've received many snap notifications, and yet none have shown up on my fitbit

I've read other posts asking about this, and have tried all I could find - restarting the device, turning off bluetooth, that sort  of thing - and it has not worked yet. 

I'd really love to get snapchat notifications ^^

Thank you for your time!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome on board @AvieLing! Thanks so much for taking the time to troubleshoot the issue with your notifications. Nice way to go!

Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Ionic, and Fitbit Versa receive notifications while your phone is in Do Not Disturb, Quiet hours, or Driving mode, but your device won’t vibrate or wake the screen. To view notifications, swipe down from the clock screen.

If you've done all the steps suggested at: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone. I'd recommend setting up your notifications again:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
    2. Open the Fitbit app 
    3. Tap on Account > Charge 3 > Notifications
    4. When a pop-up with a "Bluetooth Pairing Required" message, tap on Set Up and continue.
    5. A new "Bluetooth Pairing Request" will appear, tap on Pair to continue
    6. Once in the Notifications menu, enable the ones you'd like to receive. 
    7. Go to your phone Settings > Notifications > Fitbit and make sure the following is enabled:
      • Make sure there is a check mark next to "Preview Message"

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome on board @AvieLing! Thanks so much for taking the time to troubleshoot the issue with your notifications. Nice way to go!

Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Ionic, and Fitbit Versa receive notifications while your phone is in Do Not Disturb, Quiet hours, or Driving mode, but your device won’t vibrate or wake the screen. To view notifications, swipe down from the clock screen.

If you've done all the steps suggested at: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone. I'd recommend setting up your notifications again:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
    2. Open the Fitbit app 
    3. Tap on Account > Charge 3 > Notifications
    4. When a pop-up with a "Bluetooth Pairing Required" message, tap on Set Up and continue.
    5. A new "Bluetooth Pairing Request" will appear, tap on Pair to continue
    6. Once in the Notifications menu, enable the ones you'd like to receive. 
    7. Go to your phone Settings > Notifications > Fitbit and make sure the following is enabled:
      • Make sure there is a check mark next to "Preview Message"

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you with.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! I was able to do it with that 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome @AvieLing! I'm glad to her you were able to set up your Snapchat notifications after following the steps suggested. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted.

Have a nice day! Robot Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Done that... everything... still doesn’t work for me

Best Answer

I receive notification from snap but can't do a quick response. Just gives me an arrow and cell phone picture. I have a Android s8 is there a setting I need to change?

Best Answer