Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 customizable fonts

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The text is far too small on the Charge 3. Both step count and on notifications. On the 2 it was about the right size. Disappointing. Steps are very difficult to see. Would be nice to be able to customize the watch faces too. Some have very old fashioned font.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
42 REPLIES 42

Hi guys, I hope you are doing fine.

I know that it would be great to have an option to edit the Charge 3 font and as recommended in previous posts, you can check the Adjust Font Size for Charge 3 request, vote for it and leave your comment.

Happy stepping! Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
I have voted but a temp solution I found was settings has changes for face of clock. The one I picked has a smaller clock with a circle at the top and steps are inside the circle. A white line appears and fills in around the circle until you meet your goal.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fully agree but when I select link, it won't let me add my vote!

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I add my vote?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlejandraFitbit it looks as if voting for this request has been turned off. 

Your thoughts? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Fitbit simply doesn’t care how many requests they get for larger font. My daughter has an Apple Watch and loves it. I’m going to get one. So stupid they refuse to increase the font size.

Ava 🌺
Best Answer

Don’t keep asking customers to vote and post about the font size. You have enough dissatisfied customers. Just do something about it. My Charge 3 is being returned today so you have lost another customer!

Best Answer

Fitbit doesn’t care and doesn’t want to hear about. It ridiculous. It’s not like we are asking a new feature. Why do we use it? To keep track of our steps.  Only problem we can’t see it. Stupid. 

Best Answer

How is "Go beg for a change" a solution?

Best Answer

I'm reading these comments, well over a year old now. This seems to be the #1 complaint (and is for me too) but still hasn't been addressed by Fitbit.
They have a bunch of clock face options with all sorts of graphic options but none that deal with this problem. Someone at Fitbit seems to be tone deaf and dosen't understand why we buy a step and HR tracker. 

WE WANT TO COUNT OUR STEPS. That's the primary reason to purchase this thing.

I don't need another clock. Every electronic device nowadays has the time.

Does everyone need to ask for their money back to get their attention???

Best Answer

Why is Fitbit ignoring this common problem?
This has been frequently mentioned here for close to two years and no response by Fitbit that anything is being done to fit things.

Best Answer

Please be aware that your posting in the community help forum, where your fellow community of Fitbit users donate their time to help others out. 

If your interested in letting Fitbit know of changes you would like, then please follow the above link and add your vote and comments to the feature request. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

They have locked the voting feature and the subject has been up for about two years now. 

They seem to be ignoring the problem. I can understand if they are working to correct the problem, if so just let us know.
I have contacted support and tried other ways. They agree this is a problem but nothing seems to be happening.

Since two of the five Fitbits are recently purchased, the only way to get their attention may to be asking for a refund and buying something else but other than this issue, I prefer a Fitbit.

Best Answer
I returned mine, so it seems that's the best message I can send.  But I'm frustrated, still. 
Best Answer
0 Votes
Best thing as they are just not listening to their customer. The Charge 2 had a larger font so it can be done. They just chose not to so keep sending them back folks!
Best Answer

Agree.  Font too small.  Wish we could change to seeing only one item prescreen like my old charge 2.  So small, wishing I could have found a NEW charge 2 to replace the one that died...

Best Answer

I will be returning for the same reason,   FONT TOO SMALL 

I LOVED my charge 2 . . . Sad it no longer works. 

Best Answer

They now have a clock face called Charge 2 Retro that looks like my last watch (Charge 2 HR).

The step font is not as large as I wanted but better than the others offered.

Hopefully they will eventually respond with a suggested change. This problem seems like it could be fixed with a simple software change, no hardware change involved so it's hard to understand why they are dragging their feet.

In the past I always found their support to be really good. I hope this isn't a sign of "progress" due to the Google purchase.

Best Answer

I feel exactly the same way... it's been 2 years and still no font increase update. 😕 I just got my charge 3 and love it but can't see the words. 

Best Answer
Yes it is ridiculous how they launch a substandard product and then ignore all their customers!
Best Answer
0 Votes