Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 customizable fonts

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The text is far too small on the Charge 3. Both step count and on notifications. On the 2 it was about the right size. Disappointing. Steps are very difficult to see. Would be nice to be able to customize the watch faces too. Some have very old fashioned font.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
42 REPLIES 42

How close are we to having enough votes to have this option? I agree the the others in the charge 3 community where it is impossible to read the screen. This seems like a step backwards from the 2. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Someone at Fitbit isn't listening to their customers. Much like many other large companies, and then they wonder where their business went. I get email solicitations to buy some new product occasionally but they seem to have no idea why someone buys the next product version.
For example, my Charge 2 worked fine but the waterproof part appealed to me and mine was getting old and likely to have issues at some point. So I bought the 3.

What they don't seem to understand is that myself and many others buy this as a fitness logger that happens to look like a watch. I didn't need another watch. The numbers relating to fitness, starting with steps, are my top priority. There are so many other devices and sources we all carry today that have the time so that is insignificant.

So what do they chose to focus on and make largest on every screen? The one that is least useful, the clock. And the most important one, they make it illegible.

Tone deaf management.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The fix for this would them almost nothing, its not a hardware problem.

I will not buy another product from them until they care willing to fix the simple software issues they continue to have. 

This is a fitness device, I don't need another clock.

Best Answer
0 Votes