Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 disabled screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got given to me a Fitbit charge three from a friend now they disabled the screen because of the job they worked at on the app it says enter the number on your Fitbit charge three display but I can’t because it’s disabled

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Can you ask your friend how they disabled the display? Maybe you could factory reset the Charge 3?

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2216.htm

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer
0 Votes
She already factory reset it but she couldn’t get the display to turn on she’s not sure how she disabled it

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Not to be obvious, but when you connect to the charger, do you see the display do anything? If you connect to the charger and hold the side button down to reset, does the device vibrate?

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186.htm

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer
The button on the side vibrates when I hold it but nothing comes on on the screen like she disabled the screen because of her job she was working at and she doesn’t know how to undisable it

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

A user can not disable the display. 

Holding in the button should do a restart and during the restart the display should show the fitbit icon. 

My thought is that there is a problem with the tracker. 

I'll also move this, non Charge 4 post, to Charge Board. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @BradyUschenko and thank you for your assistance @charleskn and @Rich_Laue. I´m sorry to hear your Charge 3 isn´t working. 

As @Rich_Laue mentioned, Charge 3 display can´t be disabled. You can try setting up the tracker again but the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer