Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 display corrupted

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 3 screen suddenly became very grayed out/faded/streaked. What is going on? Is this a sign that it is about to die? There has been no damage or trauma to it.

20201114_012203.jpg

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

@Enadboralski It's good that the community is growing! 

Let me help you with your Charge 3 screen not working correctly. Please restart it by doing the following:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display.
  4. Press and hold the button on your tracker for 8 seconds. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
  5. Disconnect your tracker from the charging cable.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around, @Enadboralski.

I appreciate the attachment provided. If your tracker's display is corrupted, I recommend taking a look at this post and follow the instructions provided there.

Let me know how it goes.

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same screen display problem per picture above! I have restarted my Charge 3 per stated instructions above. The restart did nothing for my display issues. Please advise. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem with very dark screen.  No lines.  This Charge 3 is only about four months old.  Tried the restart.  Didn't help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is the second time my Charge 3 has gone totally black. The 1st time you had me send it back.  I've had this now for a bit - it suddenly went black again. I have tried the all resetting steps you have suggested with NO LUCK - what is going on with the charge 3?

Best Answer

My fit bit has been corrupted - lines running horizontally across the screen for past 3 days. 6 months old; no trauma; tried reset but without success.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue with my charge 3.... the screen gradually went dimmer and dimmer and now it's completely black. Nothing helps

Best Answer

Did this multiple times. It did not change anything.

Best Answer
0 Votes