Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 display stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So this past year I upgraded to a Charge 3 from my Charge 2 (I know there’s a Charge 4 out, but I’m poor). Everything with the Charge 3 has been going great, until today. I wear every day from the time I get up to when I go to sleep. I have never had an issue. Today, when I was entering my calories for lunch, I saw my Fitbit said I had exercised for 5.5 hours, even though I had walked about 1500 steps (I work an office job). I realized something was off with my heart rate monitor, so I decided to reboot my Fitbit and see if that fixed it. 

I plugged in my Fitbit and immediately it acted weird. It started vibrating and wouldn’t stop. It flipped between screens without me touching it. It wouldn’t allow me to swipe down. Eventually (through many attempts) I got it to reboot, and everything seemed fine. My heart rate was normal, and I went back to work. 

I went to the gym, everything still seemed normal. I got home, made dinner, ate, and at some point it started acting wonky again. I realized it was doing the heart rate thing AND it was down to almost out of battery even though I had just charged it. I went to reboot it again, but nothing happened. I gave up, and attempted a factory reset and it turned off completely. Eventually it turned back on, but it got stuck on this white loading bar line (not quite finished). It has been like this for half an hour.

I want to be clear - I can’t think of ANYTHING that caused this. I didn’t drop it. I didn’t hit it against anything. I didn’t even get it wet (though it’s supposed waterproof). I live alone so I know no one touched it. There’s no reason to believe this would just start. I don’t know what to do. I don’t have the money to buy a new Fitbit right now, so I’m hoping someone can help me fix this one. Please help 😭

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Eryn.Frawley. Welcome to the community forums. 

I'm very sorry for all the inconveniences experienced and thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and for explaining the inconveniences. I also appreciate your help in following some troubleshooting steps. 

At this time, I was able to confirm that you have reached out to our Support Team and they have sent an email. I recommend replying back to that email with the information they've requested so they can continue working on your case and provide a prompt resolution for you. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes