Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 displaying wrong time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For several days my Charge 3Fitbit has been displaying the wrong time. It varies in how many hours off, but it has been consistently incorrect. I have done the following:

• Syncing with the App
  • Tried to reset by holding down the button while on the charger. I never got the "happy face" but did see a display of single digit numbers from 0 - 9
  • woke up in the middle of the night to see large dots on my screen
  • checked the time zone on Fitbit.com, and it is correct
  • Removed from the devices on the app, then removed from my Bluetooth devices. Repaired on my phone, and tried to repair on the App. I now have a screen in that App that "We found your tracker!" and it has been connecting for the past two hours.

Is this FitBit salvageable?

Adding that it is now consistently 20 minutes slow, instead of varying times. It does seem to track my steps, but I can not connect to the App.

Moderator edit: merged posts. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Thanks for getting back to us and for letting us know about the steps you have followed in order to sync your Charge 3 @MargaritaQueen.

Please try pairing your device with your account one more time. Follow the steps of:  How do I set up a replacement device or add a second device to my account?

Keep on visiting the forums.

Best Answer
0 Votes