Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 does NOT last. Worthless!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not only is it difficult to navigate the Charge 3, it doesn’t last.  I bought a Fitbit Alta in early 2016.  After 3.5 years, I decided to replace the Alta with something bigger, and that measured heart rate.  The Alta was still running strong, so I sold it to someone.  Based on my experience with the Alta, I didn’t hesitate to buy another Fitbit, so I got a Charge 3.  BIG MISTAKE!  7 months after buying the Charge 3, it stopped working.  White horizontal lines filled the now pale gray face, making it unreadable.  I worked with Fitbit’s tech assistance, and no amount of rebooting, restarting, reinstalling, or anything else would fix the problem.  So being under warranty, Fitbit replaced it.  Now, just 7 months later, the replacement has stopped working.  Fitbit will not warrant the replacement.  Basically, this means you can’t expect to get more than 7 months out of a Fitbit Charge 3.  Pathetic!

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @BarbBS  the warranty in the US is one year from the date of the original device. You can read more about warranty here - click to go there. You don't get another full year of warranty on a replacement.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

You are missing the point.  Why doesn’t the product last more than one year?  It’s ridiculous and am now done with Fitbit. The products are junk. 

Best Answer
0 Votes