Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 error code "fitbit logo 001"

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Dear sir,

After showing code001 error then I am solving follow related topic (showing smile on screen) but I can't solve. It's code error back again.

Thanks.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Jjone Thanks for joining us! 

Let me help you with your Charge 3 showing error code 001 and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Since the issue persists I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@Jjone Thanks for joining us! 

Let me help you with your Charge 3 showing error code 001 and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Since the issue persists I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did as directed, nothing has worked to fix error code 001, My Charge 3 is no longer usable. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Tuwards, It's nice to see you around! 

Thank you for the information and for following the suggested tips. At this time, I was able to see that you have reached out to our Support Team and they have provided information and assistance. If you still have questions or inquiries about the outcome of your case, I recommend replying back to your case and they will be glad to continue assisting you. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am getting this same problem error 001 no green light in back I try everything but nothing need help thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Londer. Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you for the detailed information. If you haven't done so, I'd recommend performing a long restart to your Charge 3, a long restart is different than the basic restart and you can complete it by following the instructions below: 

1. Connect the device to the charging cable. 
  2. While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds. 
  3. The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration. 
  4. The device turns off.
  5. The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur. 
  6. Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  7. Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again.

If the issue persists, I recommend contacting our Support Team for further assistance. Note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but Phone wait times are longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. Click here to get connected. 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you, I did contact Fitbit support and they said the best they could do was to give me a discount for a new one. We went through all the steps you stated. Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Tuwards Thank you very much for your reply. 

I appreciate your help in contacting our Support Team for assistance. I was able to confirm that you reached out to them and they have provided a discount for you. 

See you around. 

Best Answer