Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 has a blank screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please can anyone help - Fitbit chat not working - my charge 3 has gone blank, have tried all troubleshooting guides on here, Fitbit site and web...nothing works!! Any help would be appreciated please 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity/format

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @ManxieLady. Welcome to the community forums.  

I'm sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for the detailed information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried prior to posting. Since you've followed all our troubleshooting steps that can be found in this thread, and the issue has persisted, my best recommendation is that you please contact our Support Team for further assistance. 

Note that you can contact them through chat or ver the phone, but phone wait times are longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. Based on this link, the Chat team is available. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I received a replacement from you and it’s worked fine up until now where the same issue has happened again. Blank screen, can feel vibrations but can’t see anything, have followed instructions to reboot, nothing, have changed clock face via app, nothing. Please, can you help?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for  getting back to us @ManxieLady. I'm sorry to hear your replacement Charge 3 has a blank screen and thank you for mentioning the steps you have followed.

I noticed that you already got in touch with our team and are receiving assistance.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes