Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 has black lines across the screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am absolutely gutted. My last charge 3 died in under a year, and was replaced by Fitbit last December. Now my new one has developed black lines across the screen, which seems to be quite a common fault. I'm guessing they won't replace again. 😒 Any ideas? I've tried resetting it and changing the clock face but it seems to be a physical issue, maybe pixels? 🤔 Please help, I love my Fitbit!!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Upsydaisy. Welcome to the community forums. 

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience and thank you for the detailed information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. Since you've tried the suggested tips from this thread and the inconvenience persists, my best recommendation is that you please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance. You can contact them through chat or over the phone and you can click here to get connected. 

Also, there are factors that could affect the screen performance and also it could be affected due to normal wear. On a side note, I appreciate your love for the Fitbit device. Take into consideration that if your original Charge 3 is no longer under warranty a discount could be an available option but some conditions and requirements should be met. For more information about our warranty policy, I recommend visiting the following link: https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/legal/returns-and-warranty

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I was reading your post and it is disappointed that you are in the position that you are with your newest charge 3 and lines appearing said but true there's nothing you can do to fix it and I honestly believe that Fitbit is a company should replace it again you had a warranty on your new one you got replaced and the replacement should start a warranty of its own it's not the original.  You know when Fitbit came out everybody was really really into the fact that they have done so much and I'm being the original ones to do activity trackers it seems like to me that they have fallen behind the curve now of everybody else I just wish they would stand up and follow through on their products. And the settings and stuff that you got to do on your device and then some of them you do on your app you should be able to change all settings through the app and the actual device. Good luck I hope you get what you're needing or find one that is going to do what you wanted to do

Moderator edit: word choice

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Skkooter08. Welcome to the community forums. 

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback and suggestions. Please note that our team is always working to enhance your experience and your feedback is a big part of that process, definitely your comments help a lot. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes