Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 has horizontal lines

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 3 has horizontal lines going across the screen.  This happened after it had died. I charged it and when I unplugged it, there were these horizontal lines.  I have tried resetting and changing the clock face. Neither of these worked. Please help!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @AubreeY.

Thank you for the information provided and for trying to resolve the issue with your Fitbit Charge 3 before contacting us.

In addition to the regular restart, you can try a long restart by following the next steps:

1. Connect the device to the charging cable. 
  2. While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds. 
  3. The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration. 
  4. The device turns off.
  5. The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur. 
  6. Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  7. Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! I tried this and still have the lines.  I'm starting to think this is not an easy fix.  But also seems this was a very common issue with the charge 3. Learned this after digging around some more. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I have the exact same problem with my charge 3 that just start a few days ago. I tried a regular restart and the long restart but the lines are still there.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your responses and for following our recommendations @AubreeY @WesLV.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes