Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not getting text messages

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not getting text messages. Please advise.

Moderator edit: subject and content

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

To turn on notifications for text messages and other apps:

Open the Fitbit app

Go to "Today"

Tap your profile picture on the top left

Press "Charge 3"

In the menu, go to "Notifications"

Turn on/off notifications for text messages, phone calls, and notifications from any app you want.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for responding. I called help...they talked me through this. I ended up having to remove the device and reboot.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @MaryKay-119 and @x95 thanks for the input.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this notifications issue. I guess that you resolved this problem by unpairing the device and pair it again. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried these steps and it did not work.  I used to get text messages from my compatible Iphone, but no longer get them. I can't remember how long it has been, but my daughter who also has a charge 3 says its been a couple of months. I get all other notifications from my phone.  What else can I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @bkhill, good to see you here.

Thanks for troubleshooting this notifications issue and for letting us know about it.

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible, sorry for any inconvenience it's caused and appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let me know if there's anything I may do to assist you in the meantime. 

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Also, my Charge 3 never stays synced to my iPhone or iPad. So frustrating...this never happened to my previous devices.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back, @MaryKay-119.

If you are having syncing problems, I recommend taking a look at the help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and follow the instructions provided there.

Keep me posted. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes