Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Fitbit Charge 3 now less than a year and continue having charging issues. When i connect it to the charging cable (whether it's through a plug socket or a device), it doesn't vibrate or recognize that the cable is connected.

I have tried wiping the connection point on the watch and the charger with an alcohol wipe, held the button whilst connected for more than 15 seconds but still nothing. There is an update on my Fitbit that needs updating, but I can't update it as the battery is at 5% charge. Please advise asap.

My assumption is that the charger it self is not working.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community @ashtuoni.

Thanks for troubleshooting this battery issue. If your Charge 3 isn't charging, I recommend taking a look at the help article: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? and make sure you have followed those instructions.

Let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hey Alejandra,

I have tried all the steps in the “How To” guide and it’s still not charging. I have cleaned the charger connection and the watch with alcohol wipes to remove all dirt and grease, tried charging it from another device and directly from a plug socket - still nothing.

Please advise.

Kind Regards,
Vilma

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

e article doesn't help, neither does your help desk.

Best Answer
0 Votes