Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not recognizing exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Exercise recognition seems to have become erratic again on my charge 3 - looks like an upgrade problem.  I did a 2 hour walk yesterday.  The steps registered but not the exercise, presumably because I was using walking poles.  Today, I manually set an 8 mile hike (with the poles) and it didn’t register and overrode it as elliptical trainer, which gives the wrong distance and calorie usage.  Sloppy programming again.  Please can you fix it again in the next software release?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Ferny, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared in your post. To fix this issue and if you haven't already done so, please restart your Charge 3 following the next steps and let me know if the issue persists:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display.
  4. Press and hold the button to restart your tracker:
    1. Charge 3—press and hold the button on your tracker for 8 seconds. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
  5. Disconnect your tracker from the charging cable.

I'll be here if further assistance is needed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes