Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not tracking steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My 3rd day and now it did not record my steps

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
69 REPLIES 69
I got a message from my new android phone that I needed to restart it as I
had not turned it off for 9 days. I restarted it and my Fitbit tracking
started and also gave me the credit for the day before that I could not see
tracking. Problem solved. I am happy now.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My girlfriend was wearing the watch face upside down....as soon as we took the band off and flipped it , voila!

It had been tracking calories, but basically nothing else.  Who knew?

Best Answer

I tried restarting the tracker and cannot get it to restart

Best Answer
0 Votes

I believe what I had to do was restart my smart phone and then it worked for me. Hope it does for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 3 is not tracking steps. Was working fine until yesterday afternoon. I restarted per your instructions and it started working ok. Same thing happened this afternoon. I feel that I shouldn't have to restart it every day. Beginning to regret purchasing it. HELP

Best Answer

Same problem here. Since I received this in December i have ALWAYS had to really swing my arms to get my steps to count normally .You are not alone.

Best Answer

This solution did not work for me. Now what?

Best Answer
I am not an expert. Just posted what worked for me. Can you contact Fitbit?Sent via the Samsung Galaxy, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Contact Fitbit.
Best Answer

Are you meaning 5 miles? 5k is about 3 miles and would only give u about 6000 a Mike is @ 2000 steps

Best Answer
0 Votes

My steps are not recording, and I did your steps

Best Answer

I have this issue and the tidbit is 47 days old and it still won't track steps and 2 days ago it lost 1 hour each night and now won't sync to any of the 3 devices it was working well with.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this problem also & the reset has not helped. I tried it twice. I also noticed recently that it has become extremely slow to update & last night it was lagging a LOT recording my steps! Is my Charge 3 dying?

Best Answer

I am not an expert. I have tendonitis in my wrist and had to stop wearing it. Good luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I sent mine back for an exchange

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine stop tracking steps yesterday afternoon.  Just did a restart.  Issue not resolved

Best Answer

I walked 3+ miles this morning on my treadmill. First it has 300 step now it is on 1733.

can that be accurate?

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you're not moving your arms while on the treadmill it certainly could be accurate. I put mine in my sock when I will be holding or carrying something

Best Answer
0 Votes
You shouldn’t have to keep moving it. My first one worked on my wrist.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit 3 is not tacking my steps did do not for one day now not working 

Best Answer