Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen acting odd

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey, my charge 3 is only a couple of months old, never had any problems until today when I got back from the gym and it was constantly vibrating, when I looked the screen keeps jumping from the time to the notifications to the steps etc... it’s been going crazy constantly vibrating and jumping between screens for about 6hours now, I’ve restarted it, every time getting the smiley face but as soon as the clock comes on (which is stick at 21:10) it goes crazy again! I’ve tried to sync (but my phone/app can’t find it) tried to update it but again it’s not being recognised. I’ve restarted my phone but that’s not helping either. I’m at a bit of a loss and hoping this has happened to somebody else so I can maybe get some help please? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Community Forums @Ana3! Thanks for already troubleshooting your Charge 3's screen prior to contacting us. 

Since all the steps you've tried didn't work, I was about to create a support case on your behalf, but I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here. Please keep an eye on your inbox, someone will be in touch with you shortly. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has there been any fix to this problem.  I am having the same problem.  Multiple resets, multiple clock face changes and it still continues.

Best Answer
0 Votes