Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete notifications on Fitbit app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

How to delete all notifications on Fitbit mobile app? Any one knows? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @wingchun88, it's nice to see you around. 

If you're referring to the notifications you receive on your Fitbit app, note that you can't delete the notifications, but they should disappear after 30 days (cheers, taunts and messages from friends). However, keep in mind that the new version of the notification center display shows the most recent 100 notifications. These can not be deleted as it was designed in that way, I would like to encourage you to vote and place your comments in this request that was already suggested here: Let us delete in-app notifications/Messages.

I know that it would be great to have an option to delete messages for the Fitbit app. Unfortunately, we do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit is living in the dark ages! Notifications are draining my iPhone, and you say Fitbit is not planning to release this feature!!! I am ready to throw my Charge 3 into the river. 

Best Answer
0 Votes