Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for device/connection issue.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm not sure if it's my charge 3 or since the last update, I've been having major connection issues. 

When I go to sync my fitbit with my Samsung s8 (on the latest update), it will come up with searching for device and then state the device can't be found, though I have a good connection to another bluetooth device at the same time (I know this can cause issues with connection but I've synced the fitbit while connected before and multiple occasions), and be forced to either restart the app, the fitbit or both to try and get to be found and sync. 

It can find the device and start syncing then stop and come back to the looking for device or sync completely and then 2 seconds later unable to find it again. 

I've not had any issues in the past, the only thing I can think it being is the latest update. 

Anyone had this or have a proper fix?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I've had this same issue. I got my charge 3 replaced yesterday, only for the new one to develop the same 'no device found' and 'cannot connect to phone' errors in-app and on tracker respectively today. 

I've found that removing the tracker and leaving it for a few minutes has the result of letting it sync again, but that is not a solution. I'm about to get onto their live chat to get another authorization for replacement.

It seems to be related to the last firmware update, which in Fitbit's 'infinite wisdom' can't be blocked.

I suggest contacting Fitbit Live chat, the more people who do, the more likely it'll get fixed. They appear to know of this issue as they took details, asked for the linked account and then authorized a replacement with no issues.

Best Answer

I am having the same issue, I know is not connection as other bluetooth devices are working 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem. Blue tooth not connecting to Versa. A real pain. Rebooted iphone and put both phone and versa on charger. Turned blue tooth off/on no luck

Best Answer
0 Votes
I gave up on my Fitbit tracker, too many issues and stopped working all together. Not the first time so I got a different brand of fitness tracker 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes