Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen and notifications issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since last update my screen is not as bright, I don’t get notifications of phone calls, I no longer can just tap the screen to see time, can’t hardly read info on screen, don’t get notifications when I haven’t reached my hourly steps or when I reach my daily step goal. This is my 3rd and most likely LAST Fitbit as the previous two only lasted a year and a half and my Charge 3 is not much over a year old. Used to recommend this product but am really disappointed now. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Sherry8, welcome to our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear about the screen and notifications issues that your Charge 3 has experienced. I totally understand how you feel about this and I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

I'd like you to restart your Charge 3 as described in this help article. After this, try changing the clock face to one developed by Fitbit, not a third party clock face.

After this, try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help page. Finally, monitor your tracker during the next 24 hours and see if the issues get fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes