Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen corrupted

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have read through the posts on here & the charge 3 forum. I’ve tried every action suggested. 
My watch is less than 18 months old. I put it in it’s charging cradle & when I went back an hour later there was white horizontal line on the screen. I’ve tried re starts through the watch & in the charger & tried changing clock face. Nothing is working. The person helping me on the other forum stopped answering me as soon as I said the long restart didn’t work. Can someone please guide me in raising this issue directly with Fitbit? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@SunsetRunner It's nice to have you on board!

Let me help you with your Charge 3 not working correctly and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. I noticed that you already have a ticket with our Support team so keep working with them to find a solution.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for confirming I have a ticket with your support team. I didn’t know that & no one had contacted me yet so not sure how I can work with them? How do o contact them to discuss my issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update! I phoned Fitbit customer service and have to say they were fantastic. We tried all the suggested fixes again, then I was told my charge 3 is still in warranty & they are going to send me a new one. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner thank you for the update.

Really happy to hear that our Support team is replacing your tracker. Hopefully you will be back on track in no time so you can keep reaching your fitness goals.

Happy stepping and stay safe.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer