Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen has missing lines

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bought at Xmas, over the weekend the display has started missing lines like missing pixels. 

Have tried rebooting watch 3 times from settings and also from USB charger and it still has not corrected the screen. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
23 REPLIES 23

Welcome on board @JoSpencer, it's nice to see you around here! Thanks for already restarting your Charge 3 in order to sort out the inconvenience with the display. Nice way to go!

Since the restart did not work, I'd recommend trying to change your clock face to see if this brings the screen back. Smiley Very Happy

Give this a shot and let me know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've restarted mine and changed clock face but still have lines/pixels missing

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened the first time I run battery low then once charged it was fine but about 2 weeks ago the battery was charged well and it lost a line of pixels at the top and now its permenant I've restarted several times and changed clock face but still the same

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Kane10 and @Kazbeee, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided and for taking the time to troubleshoot the screen of your trackers prior to posting here. 

Since none of the steps you tried have worked, I've created a case to get you in contact with our Support Team about this. They will be able to work with you and review your options. Please keep a lookout in your inbox to the email address associated with this Fitbit account. Someone will be in contact with you soon! 

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to help you in the meantime. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having the same trouble. Mine started out with one line of pixels missing and now there are two lines. I’ve tried restarting three times with it plugged in, and changing the clock face. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I got a new pebble sent to me
Sent from Sky Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

Hi there @Makintash, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to troubleshoot your Charge 3's screen prior to contacting us. 

Since this sounds a bit more serious, I've created a support case on your behalf - you should soon receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

I'm glad to hear that you received a new Charge 3 @Kane10😉

Happy stepping! 

Best Answer

Thanks for your help Marrefitbit I'll await an email 👍

Best Answer

It was a pleasure @Kazbeee😉

Best Answer

I am also having the same trouble with my Charge 3 missing a line. It just started with one line of pixels missing last week.  I now have one more missing line.  I did the restart three times with Fitbit plugged in and I changed the clock face several times but the missing lines still remain.

Any other suggestions to get this resolved?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I ended up getting a new pebble, second one inside my warranty for same problem.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having the same problem and finding it difficult to get some support. My charge 3 has gotten worse with the lines missing pixels, there all o we the screen! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I got support quite quickly and new pebble after trying a few tests
Sent from Sky Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem with my charge 3! I got it for xmas and now it has lines in it. I tried changing the clock face and resetting it. Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
nothing seems to work or that's what I found.support will ask a few questions and get you to try a few things but in the end you will probably need a new pebble, hopefully your warranty is still active
Best Answer

Yes exactly as you have said.... I have tried what they asked me to do but still the same just waiting for support to get back to me. Hopefully they will replace as it is still under warranty. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
fingers crossed
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here. Three missing lines at the top of display. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everybody, i bought fitbit charge last year (in the end of July. local reseller, www.datart.cz).

this year in april, there has been one missing line on display, after two month there has been another line missing. Today, fitbit charge 3 has started shining in red color. I am not able to connect fitbit to my pc or mobile phone (to change face clock, as you advised). Screen is still switching on/off and baterry last only a few minutes. Is it a reason to apply my warranty? thanks for your reply  

Best Answer
0 Votes