Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen has missing lines

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit charge three also has missing lines.  It started out with just a corner in the top left, but now its so bad that I can barely see any information on the screen at all.  I've reset it and changed the Viv face and the lines remain the same.  Please help! I love my fitbit and use it for work, but it's almost unusable now. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and label 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Tree2182 Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you for the information and for the troubleshooting steps you've followed prior to posting.  I understand your concern.

If restarting your Charge 3 hasn't helped, you can also try to perform a long restart by following the steps below: 

1. Connect the device to the charging cable. 
  2. While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds. 
  3. The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration. 
  4. The device turns off.
  5. The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur. 
  6. Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  7. Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again.

On a side note, I've moved your post to this thread so we can keep our forums organized.

Hope this helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes

The long restart did not help either.  Is there anything else I can do? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Tree2182 Thanks for your reply and for trying the instructions provided. 

As the inconvenience has persisted, my best recommendation is contact our Support Team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. You can contact them through chat or over the phone. Click here to get connected. Make sure to mention the steps you've followed, so they can help you from there.

See you around. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes