Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen has vertical white/grey lines

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, 

I don't know if anyone from the community can help or had experienced the same problem. I've had my fitbit charge 3 for 3 months and tonight whilst wearing it I saw the screen change in front of my eyes. No pressure put on the device or anything else that would cause it to break. I simply flicked my wrist to check the time and the screen was initially fine then went blank as of timed out and when I pressed the button to the side of the device the lines appeared after a brief moment of standard screen display.

I've tried all of the troubleshooting issues from other articles posted here (reseting whilst plugged in, chaging display on clock interface ect.). I'm just wondering if anyone else had any other ideas of anything I could do please? I've had fitbit wrist devices for years and this is the first issue I've faced.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

The same thing happened to my Charge 3 last night out of nowhere. I tried the troubleshooting tips to no avail, and contacted fitbit today. Unfortunately, since mine is a few months out of warranty, they won't do anything to help (except send me a 35% off coupon) even though it's clearly a known issue. From the looks at other posts, they'll probably replace yours if you contact support. I'm out of luck, so I won't be replacing it with another fitbit, that's for sure! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @BNash @Lynne_ann.

@BNash Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

@Lynne_ann Thank you for joining the thread and sharing your experience. I understand how frustrating this is for you. I am sure our Support team tried their best to help you, each case is reviewed individually and a solution that's being provided is based on the Fitbit Warranty. I appreciate your understanding and hope you could give Fitbit another opportunity in the future. 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes