Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen is fading

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m on my second as my first screen went black I can’t even contact anyone as the chat options keep coming up as error page not found.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @ESISSONS. Welcome to the community forums.

Thanks for the details regarding your Charge 3.

I recommend you to try restarting your device. If after restarting your device you have the same difficulty, please follow the steps listed here below to complete the long restart procedure: 

1. Connect the device to the charging cable. 
  2. While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds. 
  3. The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration. 
  4. The device turns off.
  5. The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur. 
  6. Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  7. Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again. 

In addition, please try changing the clock face option on your Charge 3, this has been useful for some users as well. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @ESISSONS. Welcome to the community forums.

Thanks for the details regarding your Charge 3.

I recommend you to try restarting your device. If after restarting your device you have the same difficulty, please follow the steps listed here below to complete the long restart procedure: 

1. Connect the device to the charging cable. 
  2. While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds. 
  3. The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration. 
  4. The device turns off.
  5. The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur. 
  6. Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  7. Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again. 

In addition, please try changing the clock face option on your Charge 3, this has been useful for some users as well. 

Best Answer
0 Votes