Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried the suggestions listed in the Screen Issues forum without any success. Are there any other suggestions? If I can't see the display outside and barely see it inside with lights on then I need a new device because it is functioning for me as I need

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @MarkKord  are you still under warranty?

This is from a Moderator: 

"Make sure that your Charge 3 hasn't gone into Sleep or DND mode. When any of these settings are activated: 

• Notifications don't cause the tracker to vibrate or the screen to turn on.
  • The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • Turning your wrist won't cause the tracker's screen to turn on.

To change this, press and hold the button, and swipe left to access the quick settings screen. Tap a setting to turn it on or off. When you turn off the setting, the icon appears dim with a line through it. For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device?"

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

No I am no longer under warranty. I have already tried the things you have suggested without any help. I have tried setting the brightness to both normal and auto with no success. The device is not in sleep mode.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I read a response to this issue from another issue in which a High brightness setting was removed from the brightness setting menu. Now that I come to think about that I do remember the high brightness setting. What happened to that setting and is there anyway to get it back?

Best Answer

https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer