Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen stuck

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Fitbit Charge 3 for almost 4 months with relatively no issues. Although earlier today I noticed it was on a low charge, so when I got back to my dorm and plugged it in, the face didn't change as I've grown accustomed to.

I was confused and plugged it in and out multiple times to no avail. Next, I looked up potential ways to fix it and saw to hold the side button for 8 seconds whilst the Fitbit is being charged. I tried this as well, and nothing happened.

It's stuck on the screen with a low charge symbol in the top left. The time, steps, and beat counter still work fine. If possible I'd love a solution. My Fitbit still works just fine, but I have that low charge symbol in the top left permanently it seems like so I won't know when it's low again. Perhaps let it die and see what will happen then?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
32 REPLIES 32
That’s awesome - great to hear! Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. It happened again.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks.  It worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve tried repeatedly everything suggested here, including clock face change. Still screen is blank!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, my screen froze. I trot the long reset. I got the smiley face but it got stuck on that. Then I got a snowy screen, flashing vertical lines & now a horizontal white line. Help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine screen got stuck again and it took me a few tries of holding the side button down (while on the charger) until I got the smiley face and it resetting. Wish I could give you further help but I’m just a regular Fitbit user as well. Seems to me Fitbit needs to figure this issue out - I don’t understand why this happens.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Ok thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

It works if you’re home and have an electric plug and the charging cable , but this happened during my tennis game and I could not do the reset . Is there another way to do a hat reset ? this is another example of why I’m seriously considering returning my Fitbit . 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
No I couldn’t get it to work at all. I rang Fitbit and they sent me out a new one without any hassle. It was really good customer service. The new one arrived 3 days after I spoke to them.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I had to get a replacement in the end

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Fantastic! So glad they sent you a new one!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine does not have smiley face when I put back on charger 

Best Answer

I'm having an issue where my charge 3 is stuck on the settings screen. I just received it so it's not paired to anything right now, but I can move up and down but nowhere else. It shows me the model and all the factual information but won't let me off the screen! I've tried resetting by holding the sensor and everything but nothing is working! 

Best Answer
0 Votes