Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen too dim

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don't really notice how it started but my Fitbit screen suddenly got dim with no reason. It started from the edge of the screen now I can't barely see the menu at all. Can it be fixed or should I find a replacement gadget instead?

IMG_20220617_172517.jpg

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Lialialia. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post and the photo attached. 

Please restart your Charge 3 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

I've moved your post to the Other Charge Trackers board for organization purposes.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Lialialia. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post and the photo attached. 

Please restart your Charge 3 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

I've moved your post to the Other Charge Trackers board for organization purposes.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

How about fitbit providing an update to fix the dimness of 5he screen ptoblem

Best Answer
0 Votes

A long restart:
Connect the device to the charging cable.
While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds.
The device turns on and shows a battery icon. The device turns off.
The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur.

Regards,

Will

Best Answer
0 Votes