Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen will not display

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit screen has gone dark, which seems to be a common occurrence. I’ve reviewed the comments of other users and the tech support answers.  I have tried the remedies stated but still the screen data is sooooo faint I can’t read it. I also use this as my watch. I am not pleased with the performance of the Charge 3 device nor the cheery service reps that do not solve the problem. Either someone at Fitbit can give a real solution or admit there isn’t a solution, so I can find a better designed tracker replacement. I will not purchase another Fitbit. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and label. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @MadBurt. I´m sorry to hear that your Charge 3 screen has gone dark. Thank you for reviewing the comments and trying the remedies stated.

I appreciate your feedback and will try to help you to get back on track. Please confirm that you have tried restarting your tracker, the long restart and changing the clock face

Thank you for your assistance @LZeeW.

See you around. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I’m moving your post to the Other Charge Tracker forum, a better fit for your issue.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @MadBurt. I´m sorry to hear that your Charge 3 screen has gone dark. Thank you for reviewing the comments and trying the remedies stated.

I appreciate your feedback and will try to help you to get back on track. Please confirm that you have tried restarting your tracker, the long restart and changing the clock face

Thank you for your assistance @LZeeW.

See you around. 

Best Answer

I have tried all three options. I could faintly see that the new clock face was installed but the screen is still 99% dark. Next step please. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for following troubleshooting steps @MadBurt

I went ahead and created a case on your behalf and a customer support representative will contact you soon.

Please check your email. 

Best Answer
0 Votes