Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 shortcuts only showing Pilates as an option

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fit bit is just giving me the option to log Pilates . I don’t even have it on my app!? Any suggestions?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community Forums @leelea134

Like @Brownman248I was also experiencing the same. I fixed mine by going into the exercise shortcuts and deleting all of the ones listed (my Charge 3 was showing Pilates, Pilates, Pilates but my app listed run, treadmill, bike etc). Then, I re -added the ones I wanted and synced my phone again. Robot Very Happy

If that doesn't work, please be so kind to set up your Charge 3 as a replacement device by following these instructions:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Thanks so much for your help @Rich_Laue!

Give this a shot and let me know the outcome, I'll be around. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
52 REPLIES 52

Im not sure what your asking @leelea134 

Ste you saying that Pilaties is an option on the Charge 3

On the Fitbit app, Pilaties doesn't show as a selected event in the settings?

Try rearranging the loaded events through the Fitbit app. After they sync I word expect Pilaties to be removed.

Best Answer
Sorry. What I meant is that my chosen exercises on my Fitbit have disappeared and instead, Pilates is the only option as I scroll through. My app still has my chosen exercises? I’m not sure how to change it now on my Fitbit?

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer

I had the same issue, go to you exercise  shorts cuts. I had to remove some and then re add them, took a while for it to sync but eventually it was removed. I was actually grateful I had that issue because I didn’t know I could re arrange them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please see question 2 of the FAQ

How do I track my workouts with my Fitbit device?

Track your workouts in real time with the Exercise app to capture in-depth activity stats
Best Answer

Welcome to the Community Forums @leelea134

Like @Brownman248I was also experiencing the same. I fixed mine by going into the exercise shortcuts and deleting all of the ones listed (my Charge 3 was showing Pilates, Pilates, Pilates but my app listed run, treadmill, bike etc). Then, I re -added the ones I wanted and synced my phone again. Robot Very Happy

If that doesn't work, please be so kind to set up your Charge 3 as a replacement device by following these instructions:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Thanks so much for your help @Rich_Laue!

Give this a shot and let me know the outcome, I'll be around. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
This worked! Thanks so much 🙏

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much, it has worked for me too 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome @leelea134Smiley Very Happy I'm happy to hear the steps provided did work for you. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted. 

I hope you have a nice day! 

Best Answer

Im having this same problem. Where do I find the exercise shortcuts?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found it easiest doing it via the website on my computer

1. Log in to your fitbit.com dashboard and click the gear icon in the top right corner.

2. Click Settings > Devices.

3. Scroll down to Exercise Shortcuts.

4. Click Edit Exercise Shortcuts to choose the exercises you want on your device.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @Brittanycoop

As my friend @leelea134 has suggested, in the Fitbit app:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account icon >  your device image.
  2. Tap Exercise Shortcuts.
  3. To add a new exercise shortcut, tap the + icon and select an exercise. 
  4. To remove an exercise shortcut, swipe left on a shortcut (on Windows 10, tap the trashcan icon).
  5. To reorder an exercise shortcut, press and hold a shortcut, then drag it up or down to change its position.
  6. Sync your device.

Fitbit.com Dashboard:

1. Log in to your fitbit.com dashboard and click the gear icon in the top right corner. 
  2. Click Settings > your device image. 
  3. Scroll down to Exercise Shortcuts
  4. Click Edit Exercise Shortcuts to choose the exercises you want on your device. Then click Save
  5. Click and drag the icons to change the order of the exercises on your device. 
  6. Sync your device.

Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance. Smiley Wink

Best Answer

For future reference this is explained on fitbit's help site. Link to help found below. 

See question two of the FAQ. 

How do I track my workouts with my Fitbit device?

Track your workouts in real time with the Exercise app to capture in-depth activity stats
Best Answer

I am having the same problem with the Fitbit only giving me  run, bike and Pilates. I have tried deleting shortcuts and readding them and syncing phone. Nothing changes.  Have tried setting up new device. It syncs with Fitbit but then it aborts the action.  I am super frustrated at this point. I have tried both of these fixes numerous times and nothing changes. Anyone have any ideas how I can get this working correctly again?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having this issue. Got my charge 3 yesterday. When I looked at first there was 5 exercise/sport options. When I went to log my weight training this am my choices had changed to run or Pilates x 4

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure about you but this morning my Charge finally switched back to my 5 chosen exercise shortcuts.  It took over 36 hours after I went on my Fitbit account on my laptop before it worked. Hope yours fixes itself. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good morning all!  I had the same thing happening - running and 5 Pilates.  I tried the recommended fixes but to no avail.  I wound up deleting my charge 3 and adding it again.  That worked!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks I also tried the fixes suggested but didn’t work. But 36 hours later, the Charge 3 fixed itself. Now dealing with the battery draining itself after 2 days from a complete charge. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

where do i see the exercise i want to push a button to track, not sure how to get to them?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Are you talking about on the Fitbit charge or in the Fitbit app?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes