Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 stopped syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 3 fitbit stopped synching on my phone. I have tried to sync also on my partners phone but it won't do it. Also I deleted fitbit app on my phone but on Play store it still says installed so I can't reinstall it.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I've got the same problem other than the reinstalling, reinstalling did not help at all, resetting the watches data didn't help either, rebooting the watch didn't help, disconnecting the watch from my account and reconnecting it didn't help (and that was a pain), I've rebooted my phone that didn't work, and my main issue is that my watch is slow around twenty minutes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Emmatuc, @bdjmasterdrgn. Welcome to the community forums. 

Thank you for the detailed information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried prior to posting. If you haven't done so, I recommend reviewing this help article for a complete list of troubleshooting steps: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? @bdjmasterdrgn Note that the time on your Fitbit device should correct itself after syncing. If not, you can also refer to: How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

If those tips don't help, my best recommendation is that you please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance. Note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone and you can click here to get connected. 

@Emmatuc On a side note, if you would like to sync your Charge 3 using another device. Take into consideration the following information: If you receive notifications from your phone on your Fitbit device, you'll need to disable the Bluetooth bond between your phone and Fitbit device before using a different phone. 

See you around.

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes