Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 3 all of a sudden started having lines through the face screen over the past week. I started looking to problem solve and realized low battery could be one issue. I went to plug my charge 3 in and realized the side button all of a sudden is not working and the charge is completely dead although it had 19% battery. I then plugged it in to charge thinking that was it but it is completely dead. Won’t charge, won’t turn on. Totally gone. It is a little over a year old. Is that how long they last?? Seems like a short time. I don’t use mine in water and am very careful so I am shocked it just died. For no apparent reason. Help would be appreciated. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @CGAG,

I think I heard of something similar happening a while ago.  Can you change the clock face on the device at all?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

so many of us are having problems like these, but they just tell us to contact customer support.  then support gives you a small discount coupon for a new one.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue. Was fully charged.. then

just died. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @CGAG@Cbkobus. Welcome to the community forums. @DramaQueenDiva It's great to see you around and thanks for your input. 

@benomix I appreciate your input and thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Please note that replacement devices are provided for products that are within the warranty period. If your original Charge 3 is no longer under warranty a discount could be an available option but some conditions and requirements should be met. For more information about our warranty policy, I recommend visiting the following link: https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/legal/returns-and-warranty

@CGAG Thank you so much for the detailed information and for the steps you've tried. While your tracker experienced other inconveniences, it is not charging now, so I recommend reviewing these troubleshooting steps. If those steps haven't helped, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team for further assistance. Note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone and you can click here to get connected. 

Also, make sure to explain the inconveniences and the troubleshooting steps you've tried, this way they can assist you from there. On a side note, regarding your question, please note that some inconveniences may occur overtime due to normal wear. 

@Cbkobus I was able to see that you have reached out to our Support Team and they have provided a resolution for your case. If you still have questions about the outcome of your case, please reply back to them and they will take care of the situation. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes