Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 stopped vibrating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 3 is not very old, however it no longer vibrates when I receive a message or when I reach my daily target.

I plugged it in to charge and it didn’t vibrate when connected to the charger.

I tried doing a reset, it went through the procedure but without any vibrations.

I rely on my vibration for alerts and messages as I can’t always see it when I’m at work.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello there @Hilary18, it's nice to see you around the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Charge 3.

I'd recommend following the troubleshooting steps provided in this help article Why didn't my Fitbit device alert me?

Let me know how it goes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hi

i have checked my settings and they are all ok.

I set an alarm and there was no vibration when it went off

i plugged it in and there was no vibration but the battery indicator came up

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Hilary18 I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above. Since this sounds a bit more serious, I've created a support case on your behalf - you should receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums. Note that we may take a bit long to get back to you since due to recent events affecting our operations, support options are limited and wait times are longer than usual. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes