Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last Tuesday was the last time my Fitbit synced with my phone.  Since then I've had nothing but issues.

It started with my Fitbit suddenly getting a blank screen on the Wednesday after I had fully charged it over night. So when I got home I went to charge it and reset it for it to say it had 90% battery. Since then it's done the black screen thing another 2 times.

Today I tried to alter the alarms and have discovered it hasn't been fully syncing since the black screens started.

I've now reset the Fitbit, turned on/off the phones Bluetooth, deleted all trackers from the app, tried to reconnect my tracker (with no luck), deleted the entire app, reinstalled the app again. My phone's Bluetooth can see my charge 2, but when I try and connect it to the app I can only get as far as the 4 digit code to pair the device, after I input it, it trys to connect for a minute and then states that something went wrong.

I'm now open to any suggestions on how to get my tracker up and running

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@E.L.Willox It's nice to have you on board!

Let me help you with this and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Since the issue persists I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes