Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 will not scroll up, down, or left

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Mine didn’t work and my screen is very faded can’t see the face iand can’t see it very well to do anything with it??

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

This happened to my Fitbit Charge3 also. After a couple days the screen went completely black, and never recovered. I ended up buying  another Fitbit model.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Foxy1609. Welcome to the Community Forums. @MsJackie2u Nice to see you around. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot this issue with your Charge 3.

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you with this matter. I really appreciate the time you took to perform all steps suggested by them.

@MsJackie2u Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Please let me know if you contacted our team, it's been a while but we can check your warranty options. 

Have a good day. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You'll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker's display. Press and hold the button on your tracker for 8 seconds.

Regards,

Will

Best Answer
0 Votes