Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won't pair

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Posted again because you can’t be upset your $150 watch has never worked correctly and it’s “spam” when your upset. Good customer service Fitbit. 

So my awesome Fitbit isn't working. Couple of weeks ago it went black and wouldn't respond and I did the reset with the charger. It came back but the time was wrong and getting worse everyday and was wonky where notifications selectively worked. I noticed there was an update on the app (I have auto update enabled) from 4/20, no worries only a month behind on that awesome handy feature. Tried to update and it failed (shocking), "Is your Charge 3 turned on?" Of course it is.

So i do the reset with the charger, nothing, still won't update. So i follow the next steps I can find of removing device from my app and phone and re-pairing, which was a bad idea knowing how awful the setup was for this thing. I try to pair, failure. I try again, it works but forever goes by on the app and nothing happens. After 17,987,785,578,576 attempts it "finds" my phone. Now I see a watch on the app but nothing on my Bluetooth. So now I'm here, I have a paperweight of a "watch" that can't tell time, wont pair to my phone, won't update (is your Charge 3 even on bro?) and can't deliver notifications.

This is absolutely the worst consumer electronic I have ever used or owned and I will never purchase another item from this company, I should have known to get the apple watch. Anyways, I paid for it, so does anyone know how to fix this thing?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
23 REPLIES 23

So, I did it. I’m out.

Fitbit really should have stepped up and either found a software update solution or offered a buy back or some other kind of enticement. 

I have the Apple Watch now. B’ bye!

Best Answer

I’m going that way as well here soon even though I got mine up and running finally.

It’s funny, Fitbit marked my post here as trolling first and I had to repost it. Look at all the replies now, way to go Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you reboot everything?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Jj60  to restart your device - click for directions. You can also toggle off bluetooth and log out and in of your app.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes