Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won't sync anymore

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I pulled my charge 3 back out after not using for 2 years and now it doesn't sync, date and time are wrong, how can I fix this?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Nona. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post, I will be glad to help you to sync your Charge 3 again.

Before anything else, please note that the time and date on your Charge 3 will remain wrong unless you manage to sync it as Fitbit devices uses the time of the device you're syncing with. 

Moving on to the troubleshooting steps, if you still own the same mobile phone you originally used with your Charge 3, please follow the steps below in the order listed: 

• Unpair your Fitbit device from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Fitbit device.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Fitbit device.
  • Once your Fitbit device is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 

With the steps above, what I want you to do is to pair your Charge 3 first to your phone's Bluetooth settings before any other Bluetooth device is connected to your phone. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Thank you for your answer, I did try your instructions and it did not work. Then I remembered I originally install the Charge 3 on a different  phone. Also, it does occasionally show my heart rate and steps in the app but no other metrics like sleep, etc. 

Thanks, 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I started to have sync issues with my Charge 2 this week. I initially installed Fitbit on another Android phone. I have used my Charge 2 since I purchased it years ago. Android software is up to date. I just restarted the watch and still having issues. I enter water & food but the entries do not appear on the home screen. Everything worked fine last week. What am I missing?

Best Answer
0 Votes