Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit doesnt last past a yr

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had multiple versions of the fitbit and sadly after the warranty expires 1 yr later the product stops working or charging and they recommend you to buy a new one. Stop wasting your money on fitbits and just get the watch that goes w your iphone or android. It will last much longer than a year. Fitbit customer service was not helpful and just recommend buying a new one which I have already done and had the same situation happen just after the 1 yr mark. Save your money and don't get the fitbit. It doesnt matter what version they all stop working outside of the warranty period. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the forums @DonnaZ78.

Thank you for sharing the feedback about your experience with Fitbit products. I'm very sorry to see that you've experienced trouble with the devices. It is particularly difficult when the device is no longer covered by the warranty, but even tough Support is eager to help with any problem you may experience with the product, they do need to adhere to the official warranty policy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 4 is 3 years old and still working. The band broke after about 18 months but I just bought replacement bands from Amazon for $8. Sure my screen is cracked but at least it still works.

If I do buy another Fitbit I'll buy the extended warranty. They are known to break. 

Best Answer
0 Votes