Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have reset, unpaired repair.  Do not want to loss 2 weeks of data. Getting error cannot connect due to pin. I am so so frustrated.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Community, @Waggy1.

Can you please provide me a screenshot of the message you are seeing? In the meantime, I recommend taking a look at the help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and follow the instructions provided there.

I hope to hear from you soon and let me know how the troubleshoot goes.

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am not getting messages now. The app will sync and never find anything
and sometimes gives me ! sign. I have rebooted the phone many many times.
I have turned bluetooth off on the phone, restarted it, then turn ed
bluetooth on, then tried sync and nothing. I have tried another phone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sometimes the phone cannot find or sometime s it show Charge 3 as available.  Either way it never links or sync.  In the Fitbit app I can get the app to try to sync but NEVER does

Best Answer

My replacement charge 3 because the 1st one died, wont sync when i wear it, it loses tine as well, i contacted Australian support and they were completely UNSUPPORTIVE, i tried everything i was adked, i followed all the instructions, same **ahem**, i started using my old charge 2 which gasnt missed a beat, when i wore it the charge 3 would sync, ad soon as i put the 3 back on my wrist, it stopped syncing again and lost time...this had gone on for aboutb6 weeks now, so thats 2x charge 3's in less than 12 months that have faiked, with NO support from fitbit ..grrr...i went and bought a charge 4 yesterday, so help me if this one starts to play up Ill do my hell best to bring fitbit down...thats how frustrated i am with the non supportive fitbit support 

Best Answer
0 Votes