Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 wrist activation

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 3 seems to turn on when I love my wrist. Is it possible to stop this as it wakes me up when I move at night   There was this function on charge 2 and I de activated it but i can’t find how to stop this on the charge 3

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If you hold down the left side “button” for a few seconds you will get two options - turn off screen wake and turn off notifications. Turning off screen wake should stop it from happening.

Community Council Member

Sean | London, England

Charge 3, Blaze (Retired), One (Retired) / iPhone XS Max (iOS 12.2)

Please visit Fitbit Help if more help is needed

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

If you hold down the left side “button” for a few seconds you will get two options - turn off screen wake and turn off notifications. Turning off screen wake should stop it from happening.

Community Council Member

Sean | London, England

Charge 3, Blaze (Retired), One (Retired) / iPhone XS Max (iOS 12.2)

Please visit Fitbit Help if more help is needed

Best Answer

brilliant thank you 

Best Answer

I had similar problem with my charge 3. I couldnt find the setting for quick display though, so I went through it by pressing side button, then swiping to settings->about->reboot device

that seemes to fix the problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm still having the problem with my Charge 3 even after rebooting. Any other suggestions?

"If you hold down the left side “button” for a few seconds you will get two options - turn off screen wake and turn off notifications. Turning off screen wake should stop it from happening or turn it on."

Best Answer

Thank you thank you thank you!

@seantnash wrote:

Best Answer
0 Votes

Notting like that happens when I press the left button...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I reloaded and now it does! Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the opposite problem but your solution still fixed it... thank you!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had this same problem for months & had no idea it was that simple of a fix! Thank you so much!!!! I had tried restarting it, which didn't work for me as it does for some people. I was resigned to spending the rest of my life taping my wrist to get the time (which is annoying because sometimes one hand is busy right?!). Easily seeing the time by turning your wrist is exactly why the screen wake feature exists! It's a first-world problem but still. I have no idea how this function was turned on in the first place & I'm glad to have screen wake back on! Thanks!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

If, when holding the side button, Fitbit Pay comes up; just swipe to the left and the screen wake menu shows up.

Best Answer
0 Votes