Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 - Auto tracker recording exercise incorrectly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So after over a year of wearing my fitbit my walks have always recorded correctly... time, distance etc... however, the last 3+ weeks it has started to record them as a short run, aerobic exercise, or not at all...

I've tried clearing cache data and resetting my fitbit but the problem has not resolved

Is there anyone who has had this issue who can help please. 🤔 

Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Tanya1402 , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message and efforts. 

There can be various reasons why your activities were not recorded or recognized correctly .

For example, the activity is not fully recognized by your movement patterns.

You paused for more than 30 seconds during the first few minutes, so the tracker might "think" the exercise was over.

I recommend restarting your tracker and setting the start times for the activities differently. For example, set it to 10 minutes for a walk, 15 for a run, 20 for an outdoor bike ride, etc., and/or ignoring the activities you don't use.

You can find the instructions for this here.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes