Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 Constantly Breaks at the device level

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is the 3rd Charge 4 in 2 years, something is continuously occurring at the device level where it connects to the band. The plastic on the side continues to break and the band just doesn't connect. 

Not sure how to handle since this is the third one since my original purchase.  

I'm not sure if I want to order another Fitbit, so disappointing.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yes I purchased and this is the one that was replaced on warranty. 

Its just disappointing that the product breaks occur. If it was on the band then maybe it wouldn't be as bad. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

How tight are you wearing the Charge 4 @tialove0808?

You should be able to easily fit 1-2 fingers behind the band. 

I can't think of any other reason 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me after 13months. They won’t replace it, I won’t be getting another one. Soo disappointed as well. 

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner did you purchase an extended warranty? 

Fitbit only has the obligation for 12 months. However they sometimes will give a discount on a new one. 

Best Answer

Yes I purchased and this is the one that was replaced on warranty. 

Its just disappointing that the product breaks occur. If it was on the band then maybe it wouldn't be as bad. 

Best Answer

I'm wearing it as loose as I can get it without falling off. Its on the 4th notch from the end. So its not tugging at the device connection. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

fibbit spokesman? it needs to be tighter than 2 fingerer or it wont be able to register heart rate etc. it should be worn loose when not working out as per manufactures recommendation and tightened when working out

this is a design flaw nothing more nothing less.

Best Answer
0 Votes

they replaced mine but that one broke also think design flaw

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've also had this issue 3 times already.

I love this fitbit charge 4 but there needs to be a better solution for this issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes