Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 Dim Display

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 4 display started going dim over the course of a few days to now nothing. Sleep has changed to simple metrics and heart rate is no longer tracking effectively. I've fully charged and rebooted several times. Seems like this is poorly made device and will look at other vendors for replacement. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

This has just happened with my charge 3. Hoping there's a solution for both of us!

Best Answer

My display is blank, device randomly buzzes and vibrates, won’t sync, and won’t restart.  Assuming it charges since it vibrates.  Not sure what the fix might be!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @dleefred@Dingo8 and @SJK77. Welcome to Community Forums.

I appreciate you reach out to the Community. I'd recommend you follow these steps to restart your devices.

You can try to change your clock face, if this fixes the issue, you can change it back to the original clock face. If you are using a third-party clock face, please switch to a Fitbit clock face and try the troubleshooting again.

Also check if the Sleep Mode or Do Not Disturb Mode are On in your devices.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope tried all those ideas. I've come to realize that if something last 13 months it's built to be disposable and will be considering other vendor options. 

Best Answer