Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 -Syncing/ Android

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't seem to figure out how to update my charge 4 to sync it with my android. 

Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Grandmanana , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your report. 

Please make sure that you have the latest Fitbit app update installed on your Android device.

Also if you haven't done so, have a look at these tips : Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Grandmanana , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your report. 

Please make sure that you have the latest Fitbit app update installed on your Android device.

Also if you haven't done so, have a look at these tips : Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
This did not help.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Grandmanana , Thank you for your reply and further efforts. 

Please follow these steps, some of which you have already done, but the order is important:

• Restart your Charge 4.
  • Please on mobile, go to Settings>Bluetooth, and remove all connections that exist with the tracker. (Forget, ignore or unpair device depending on the phone OS version)
  • Turn off Bluetooth and restart your phone. (switch off and on again).
  • When the phone is back on, turn on the Bluetooth again, but DO NOT attempt to connect to the tracker from here.
  • Go on the app. From here, try setting up the tracker as a new device.

Hope this helps

Best Answer
0 Votes